Mission Kids is a child-centered, play-based cooperative preschool fostering respect and love of learning to diverse families of San Francisco. Mission Kids provides exceptional bilingual, multicultural, early care and education with a focus on nurturing compassion, curiosity, and community awareness. As a cooperative preschool, children, parents, and teachers are part of a community that works and learns together.
Mission Kids has an opening for a part-time Teacher. We welcome applicants who share our enthusiasm for honoring diversity and exploring our community. Mission Kids believes in active learning through play while supporting children in their social and emotional development. The Teacher will be responsible for providing engaging activities and emotional support for children 2-6 years old. The Teacher will work alongside staff and parent volunteers as part of a teaching team.
• Experience working with preschoolers
• Strong interpersonal skills including ability to maintain positive interactions with parent volunteers
• California Child Development Permit at the Associate Teacher level or eligible to obtain permit
• CPR/First Aid certification, fingerprint clearance, physical exam, and proof of immunizations, prior to start date
• Spanish/English bilingual (Preferred)
Compensation is highly competitive, based on experience, education, and permit level. Benefits include paid time off, holiday pay, retirement contributions, paid staff development, and paid continuing education.
How to apply
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com